Tuesday, March 18, 2008

行ってきまーす!

I haven't updated this in a while because I still have no internet at home (it's been 4 weeks), and tonight I'm leaving on a five day trip in southern Japan. I'm taking the night train to Kyoto, spending Thursday there, Friday in Nara and Osaka, Saturday in Himeji --> Hiroshima, and Sunday-Tuesday in the Hiroshima area.

I'm really excited! I'm traveling with a fellow Akita JET and I'll be meeting up with Berkeley friends in Kyoto and Hiroshima. I bought an extra 1GB memory card (for only like $18!) to supplement the 1GB card I already have, so be prepared for looooots of pictures upon my return - assuming I have the internet capability to post them!

Anyway, I just wanted to give you a quick update on what I'll be up to the next couple of days. I think this trip I'm going to try something different with the blogging. Instead of one long post when I get back, I think I'll try to post as I go via cell phone (I'm a really fast thumb typer since it's been my main source of email/internet for a month). We'll see how it goes!

Aside from the no internet thing (I'm still waiting for them to send me a new modem), everything's going well here. I hope you're all healthy and happy! Happy St. Patrick's Day and Happy Easter! :) (neither are celebrated here)

Alright, off I go! (^^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment