Monday, March 31, 2008

Super new super!

I met my new supervisor today, and he seems great! He's nice AND friendly! He told me all about his two kids, showed me their pictures, and we talked about how I've taught their classes and they liked me. :) The best part is he doesn't seem shy or intimidated by me (which really, why should he be). My last supervisor guy was REALLY nice, but he was shy around me (I think because he didn't speak any English - not that I ever speak English with the Board of Ed people - or I'm a foreigner, a young American woman at that). Anyway, he never talked to me except when necessary, which made me shy, too. But the new guy, Mr. Narita, has already talked to me more this morning than Mr. Tanaka did in 8 months! I think this will work out nicely!

In other news, I'm going to Tokyo Thurs afternoon to spend the weekend reciting poetry under the cherry blossoms. Well, kinda. I'm staying with my friend Lisa who's studying abroad there from Cal and I do plan to see the blossoms, but I probably won't recite poetry. Probably. ;)

I know I still have to update on the Hiroshima leg of my trip and post my 600 photos, but still no internet at home (or work, since I'm at the BOE for 2wks). Hopefully the modem will come soon!

Miss you!

セーラちゃん(^O^)/読んでくれてありがとう! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment