Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Reader Response - UPDATE!

I just got another reply from the person!
Thanks for the quick response with the link.

I put in the exhibit's name in the "Search" box, but it didn't come up. Thanks for the link!

Happy subscribers!
-The ***** Family

P.S. Are you new to the staff? Or did I just miss your past bylines?
I made subscribers happy! That's good! We need happy subscribers! (We actually need any subscribers we can get, but happy ones are great because maybe they'll tell their friends how happy they are and it'll spread...)

----UPDATE 2----

I replied again telling them, yes, I'm new, and got this back.
Welcome!
GREAT start! (What a way to start! A very interesting story that you got to have an inside look! Looking forward to more of your stories!
Take care.
Nagafuji
P.S. Tell your boss we're glad you're on the staff and that we're looking forward to more of your articles since this one was so well-covered.
I forwarded it to the main editor. :D

1 comment:

  1. OH SHOOT! Way to go Katie! (and we were joking about your raise before you started, lol)

    ReplyDelete