Thursday, November 22, 2007

I'm dreaming of a white... Thanksgiving?

I spent this very windy/snowy/blizzardy day teaching about Thanksgiving at Kado Elementary School (the one closest to my home, so the kids in my neighborhood go there, too). Today was curry and rice day for lunch, which is my absolute FAVORITE so I think it was a good Thanksgiving meal. During lunchtime recess, all the kids got bundled up to go outside and play in the snow! I didn't have the right gloves or a hat, but I couldn't resist and I went out to play, too (with my camera!).

She was chasing him with snowballs in hand. I didn't see how it ended...

Everyone wants to pose for Katie-sensei! These are second and third graders I think.


They wanted to show off their handiwork.
A snowman in the works...

No comments:

Post a Comment