Thursday, January 24, 2008

Blizzard: Day 2

Well, the wind stopped, but the snow is coming down like... glitter at an 8-year-old's birthday party. (weird simile? oh well)

I guess with less wind it's not a blizzard anymore; it's just a lot of snow.

I got a new (used) TV today from the vice principal of one of my elementary schools - which isn't exciting news for those of you who didn't know my TV broke three weeks ago (it made a buzzing sound and never turned on). So now I can watch 3 tv channels, and, the real benefit, DVDs of any region again. Yay!


This weekend I'm going to a friend's birthday dinner on Sat night, and my Japanese friends are taking me out for birthday karaoke and curry on Sunday. Oh, and the weather's supposed to be better tomorrow.

Here's hoping! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment