Tuesday, April 22, 2008

gimme a break, gimme a break, break me off a piece of that...

internet! okay get this in the latest episode of katie's tragic attempts to get connected, today, my supervisor can't help me, so he asks the cute young new guy in the office. After work, the guy comes over to call yahoo for me, but my dang phone is dead even though it's been on the charger for days! I think it's just old and reached the end of its life (it kept dying when i was talking to erin), but dead phone means we can't call today! GIVE ME A BREAK!! Seriously. Well, new guy stayed for a while a checked every possible thing so now we really know it's yahoo's problem.

And so, I'll get a new phone tonight and we'll try again tomorrow.

But seriously! I'm a good person, I don't drink or smoke or swear or consume caffeine, I play with little kids, I help out my friends, I always return dvds on time, I drive the speed limit, etc. I've got to have tons of good karma built up somewhere!! Why can't I get a break?? :(

life is annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment