Thursday, April 3, 2008

Hokkaido Potato: Butter and Corn flavor

I just ate butter and corn flavored potato chips. Now before I came to Japan, I would have been right there with yougoing "butter? corn? on a chip?" but after 8 months here, it seems perfectly sane. Look at this:
butter+baked potato=tasty
butter+corn on the cob=tasty
corn+baked potato=the best side dishcombo ever

therefore, it only makes sense that
potato+butter+corn=delicious snacking :)

duh. America needs to get more on board with corn. It's great. Don't we grow a very large portion of the world's corn? I've never seen a cornfield in Japan, yet they put it in everything! Like pizza - it's fantastic. I think we need to stop turning American corn into biofuel nonsense and start putting it on pizza! And potato chip flavorings. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment