Monday, May 12, 2008

Driving in the Dark

so... I magically had internet for about an hour yesterday, and then it mysteriously disappeared again! I don't know what's wrong, don't ask. There's a technician coming to my house Friday afternoon. Cross your fingers or something.

For a fun change of pace, let's talk about how my headlights mysteriously died driving home from the city tonight. There was a burning plasticy smell, then they flickered a bit and went out. I think the wiring burned or something because the parking lights and high beams work just fine (thankfully, so I made it home okay despite blinding all the other drivers with my brights). It's not the battery, alternator, or bulb, either, hence the wiring guess. My old supervisor's husband has a body shop so I'm going to contact them tomorrow. Hopefully I can get it fixed quickly (and cheaply).

I think I have bad luck, or disaster-inducing hands.

Oh well, I'm going to Okinawa next Thurs! warm weather, beach, and karate... can't wait! and June will contain lots of excitement as well.

It'll all work out. :)


PS. Congratulations to all my graduating friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment