Monday, May 19, 2008

Welcome Back!

Thanks! I do, in fact, officially have a steady, working, wonderful DSL connection at home again! That means after three months (exactly! no joke!), I have the ability to call people whenever I want, email, blog, post photos, read/listen to news in ENGLISH, watch American TV, etc!! It's a good thing!!! :D I will say, after living three months without it, I don't really find the internet as entertaining as I once did, but that's probably a good thing.

Anywho, I've posted and captioned photos from cherry blossom season and from my recent road trip. Yesterday, I went to the Sport Day at one of my elementary school, but I haven't transferred the pictures to my computer yet, so I'll get those up soon. In the meantime, enjoy these:

Cherry Blossoms


Aomori Road Trip


Now that I'm back in the realm of communication, call me! Oh, but I'm leaving for Okinawa for a week on Thursday, so I'll talk to you when I get back! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment